List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    RFR: 8225012: sanity/client/SwingSet/src/ToolTipDemoTest.java fails on Windows
From:       Alexandre Iline <shurailine () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2022-08-27 0:38:09

Activate the window with a mouse click.
Close tooltip by moving the window out of the component.

Multiple runs have been performed in the CI, totaling 500 runs on each Windows and \
Mac OS.

While testing the fix, I have discovered that, while this fixes the problem on Mac \
and Windows, on linux the test is not fully stable. I have created a bug for that and \
excluded the test on Linux.

Commit messages:
 - JDK-8225012: sanity/client/SwingSet/src/ToolTipDemoTest.java fails on Windows

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/10053/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=10053&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8225012
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/10053/head:pull/10053