List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Does AWT always use it's own version of bad_alloc?
From:       Julian Waters <tanksherman27 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-07-28 5:18:26

Sorry if this is a bit of a silly question, but does awt.dll on Windows
always use it's own definition of bad_alloc from alloc.h, even if compiled
in debug mode? Or does it use the standard library implementation in
certain configurations? (new operator, etc) Asking since I'm not
particularly well versed with libawt, and the header inclusions are a
little confusing.

best regards,
Julian