List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8279878: java/awt/font/JNICheck/JNICheck.sh test fails on Ubuntu 21.10
From:       Phil Race <prr () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2022-01-27 3:01:34

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 02:37:01 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I am still not sure can we do something about this, depending on that we should \
> update the test/problem list/file another client bug/another hotspot bug?

I can't work out what you are saying/expecting.
The test is nothing to do with signals so that is just noise. We already parse out \
such noise.  We have two options. Parse out the noise or disable the test because of \
this irrelevant noise and then miss when the problem it cares about is introduced. \
Which is better ?