List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [jdk18] RFR: 8279227: Access Bridge: Wrong frame position and hit test result on HiDPI display [
From:       Anton Tarasov <ant () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-12-28 12:31:26

On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 08:15:56 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb@openjdk.org> wrote:

> But do we actually need the GC where the component is located, or do we need a GC \
> where the a11y frame should be placed? I am not sure that both are always the same. \
> Note that you can find the screen where the "virtual coordinates are located" and \
> then convert them to the device space.

Well, in `AccessBridge.getAccessibleContextAt_1(int x, int y, AccessibleContext \
parent)` we expect [x, y] within the parent bounds and so we can assume [x, y] has \
the same scaling. However, `AccessBridge.getAccessibleContextAt_2` works with generic \
[x, y] and there we have to perform generic transformation, indeed...

Ok, if we can't avoid it, then I'm ok with the latest version (taking into account my \
inline comments). Thanks!