List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8271071 accessibility of a table on macOS lacks cell navigation [v5]
From:       Artem Semenov <github.com+36081106+savoptik () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-09-30 12:02:08

> We've extended the current implementation of TableAccessibility to make sure that \
> individual cells are voiced when navigating with the keyboard.

Artem Semenov has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous commits \
have been removed. The incremental views will show differences compared to the \
previous content of the PR. The pull request contains one new commit since the last \
revision:

  The biggest problem i have is that the new logic reverts the mechanic of the \
selection mode of the table - when no selection mode set it announces the content of \
all the cells in the current row and when either row or column selection mode is set \
it only announces the content of a single cell. Also when only cell selection is \
allowed it announces row as dimmed which is strange.

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/5466/files/110f4f1a..248e2c64

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=5466&range=04
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=5466&range=03-04

  Stats: 774 lines in 14 files changed: 508 ins; 136 del; 130 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/5466/head:pull/5466