List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8254841: [macos] Enter and Exit events shouldn't be sent whilst resizing [v8]
From:       Sergey Bylokhov <serb () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-09-29 23:02:37

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 22:29:19 GMT, Alisen Chung \
<github.com+90066231+alisenchung@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > Added a resizing flag when the window is currently being resized to block \
> > mouseEntered and mouseExited events from being posted to that window.
>
> Alisen Chung has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit \
> since the last revision:
> added check for fullscreen mode to synthesize mouseEntered event

It sound strange, isn't the "_deliverMoveResizeEvent" should be called on the resize \
only, why it affect the mouse move events which posted later? the new flag \
NSWindowStyleMaskFullScreen will work when the window was moved to the full screen, \
what about the case when the window will moved from the full screen -> the mouse will \
appier outside of the window?

BTW we also have a call to synthesizeMouseEnteredExitedEventsForAllWindows in the \
windowDidEnterFullScreen which should do what you tried to achieve in the latest \
patch, why it does not work?