List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8272878: JEP 381 cleanup: Remove unused Solaris code in sun.font.TrueTypeG
From:       Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhukhan () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-08-31 5:11:33

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:05:13 GMT, Daniel Gredler \
<github.com+178883+gredler@openjdk.org> wrote:

> During the recent JEP 381 removal of Solaris code, a few Solaris-specific constants \
> and private methods were left behind in sun.font.TrueTypeGlyphMapper. This PR \
> removes these unused odds and ends.

I do not have any objection to this looking into comments in future and not in this \
PR. What about the code that has solaris in it?
https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/blob/master/src/java.desktop/unix/classes/sun/awt/X11/XScrollbarPeer.java#L37
 https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/blob/master/src/java.desktop/share/native/liblcms/lcms2.h#L534 \
[it might need change in upstream though]