List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8171303 sun/java2d/pipe/InterpolationQualityTest.java fails on Windows & L
From:       Sergey Bylokhov <Sergey.Bylokhov () oracle ! com>
Date:       2020-08-25 23:35:33

On 25.08.2020 14:59, Philip Race wrote:
> This is fine but
> 1) I like to see the bug under which you fixed it in the @bug list.

It is not a product bug and the test isn't reworked, so it is not necessary to have \
this test fix in the list of bugs

> 2) I am not sure I see how all the various reasons for this test failing can be \
> explained by this.

In the HiDPI mode the VolatileImage internally have twice more pixels than \
BufferedImage, so when we draw the data to the VolatileImage and then scale it back \
to the size of the BufferedImage for comparison, the test fails.

--
Best regards, Sergey.