List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8244224: Implementation of JEP 381: Remove the Solaris and SPARC Ports - (
From:       Mikael Vidstedt <mikael.vidstedt () oracle ! com>
Date:       2020-05-07 0:50:22

Sergey/Shura, thank you for the reviews. I reverted the Jemmy changes, and found some \
additional Sun Studio cleanups.

New webrev here:

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8244224/webrev.01/client/open/webrev/

incremental: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8244224/webrev.01/client.incr/open/webrev/