List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8221741 ClassCastException happen when fontconfig.properties was used
From:       "Langer, Christoph" <christoph.langer () sap ! com>
Date:       2020-01-28 13:23:51

Hi Matthias,

thanks for looking at this change.

> Some minor nits :
>
> SunFontManager.java
>
> - Why did you add the initialization ?
>
> 954         PhysicalFont physicalFont = null;

This is required, because in line 981, physicalFont is returned. With my changes to \
line 976 it is not guaranteed any more that it will be initialized on each path of \
the code so javac would complain.

> - Copyright headers of the java files should be adjusted to 2020

I think since I've done all that work in the last year, I'll leave the copyright \
years as is  - unless I have to do further changes.

So, with your review I think I can push this to jdk-client. I'll do that soon unless \
somebody wants to object in the last minute.

Cheers
Christoph