List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] NPE in Java Print
From:       "Mark A. Claassen" <MClaassen () ocie ! net>
Date:       2019-05-09 20:52:53

Sorry that report was a duplicate; I thought I did my homework.  I saw some reports \
about this issue and thought I read that they were already fixed, yet just didn't \
work in all cases.  I am going to blame it on that unlucky version number "13".

Anyway, I am thankful for the quick response and that this fix will be put in 11.0.5.

It is also nice to see familiar people on the mailing list.  (Hope things are going \
well for you, Phil!)

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, IN  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaassen@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Confidentiality Notice: OCIESERVICE
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the \
addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to be and to \
remain confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if \
this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender \
by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, \
distribute, copy, disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the \
information contained in the communication or any attachments.