List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8210863: Remove Xrandr include files from JDK sources
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2018-10-31 19:17:59

Erik has an updated devkit that is a pre-requisite for that. It is already
pushed and I tested with his patch which will make the new devkit the
default.

So mach5 is green once Erik pushes his devkit fix which I have tested
to make sure we always have the header files on otherwise "minimally"
configured linux build systems.

Ergo, this will go in only once he has pushed his fix :

-phil.