List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [12] Review request for 8211165: License header is absent in a few J2Ddemo sour
From:       Anton Litvinov <anton.litvinov () oracle ! com>
Date:       2018-09-26 17:08:46

Hello Phil,

Thank you very much for approval of this fix. I will push the fix
immediately. I think that for this particular case it is better to
include also "2018,", because we add the header itself in 2018 and it
will not look good, if we introduce the header and change the file now
and leave just "2015,"   sub-string.

Thank you,
Anton