List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [10] RFR JDK-8176795: Wrong color drawn when painting translucent colors on vol
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2018-02-20 21:13:02

Clemens,

What Jay said .. going forward the repos with a number in them are now
all stabilisation repos
to prepare for a release. So it won't be in JDK10 and there are very few
forests so not 2d specific one.
Just one for all the client code.

I am not sure what you meant by "JDK" repo .. it definitely is also
pushed into
the "master" as welll .. aka

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk

See http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/e4b03365ddbf