List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFC: Fix for JDK-8188030
From:       Philip Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-09-28 16:23:19

I think for  JDK 8 you can pass down a flag to decide whether to include
or exclude CFF.
This flag would be the value of FontUtilities.isOpenJDK() and that
should tell us what we need.
That would preserve the status quo for Oracle JDK and it would be our
problem if the same
bug were then reported against that release.

-phil.