List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [10] Review Request: 8187399 Different problems in the javadoc's links in java.
From:       Sergey Bylokhov <Sergey.Bylokhov () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-09-16 1:46:48

That's of course a stylistic issue, but I think that the keywords(not
necessary a java) look better when they are highlighted. Depending from
the style it can look like this:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8187399/img.png

Here is an updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8187399/webrev.01
  - The link to the "Apple Developer Documentation" was added.
  - Info.plist is also wrapped in the {@code}
  - Mac OS was replaced by macOS

--
Best regards, Sergey.