List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Client group consolidation ?
From:       Laurent_Bourgès <bourges.laurent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-09-07 8:04:30

Hi,

I wonder what is the current status of the Client consolidation gathering
former openjdk groups 2d, awt, sound... and maybe openjfx ?

I remember that Phil Race proposed such a big change but as these groups
are fragmented with only few active members, I think it is worth to merge
them to obtain a larger work team.

Of course, it depends on the ByLaws consensus.

Laurent