List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [10] Review Request: 8184435 Cleanup of javadoc in javax.print package
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-08-25 20:11:51

I don't see that this changes the spec. in a way that needs a CSR.
So I'll review it but it is possible that you may be told it can be
withdrawn as unnecessary.

FYI I reviewed this mostly by reading the specdiff so I wasn't looking
directly at source only changes like line length.

I'm not sure how much I like or think some necessary,  a few changes such
as from "InputStream" to "input stream" and the like but I don't object
strongly enough to suggest they be amended ..

Minor nit in the change.

In DocFlavor I think "a string" would be better than "the string"

488 * @return the string representing a mime parameter, or {@code null}
if that -phil.