List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [10] RFR 8078192: Path2D storage trimming
From:       Philip Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-06-07 20:56:38

Oh this one is interesting. It already has a CSR :-)

That's because we had created a CCC for it back in JDK 9 and then
withdrew it.

All existing CSRs were ported over but as "confidential" since honestly
no one had time to look at all N thousand of them and vet them ...
we vetted and opened enough to give people a flavour.

So I think that "create a csr" doesn't appear if there already is one
since you can't see it.

I opened it so you can now see it.

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CCC-8078192

I re-opened it but don't seem to be able to target it to 10 or assign it
to you.

I'll need to ask.

-phil