List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] RFR JDK-8170578: The Pages Range From in print dialog is disabled
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-12-21 17:58:37

So now I am very suspicious.
First (previous fix I reviewed) Job Sheets weren't supported on 16.10,
now its PageRanges.

I think this merits investigation of what is going on before we commit
this fix.
Why are attributes that have always been supported by CUPS suddenly
unavailable ?

And for the cases we image the pages ourselves, we can implement PageRanges
internally, so for a normal PrinterJob it always can be supported ..
regardless of
what the printer says.

-phil.