List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR(M): 8170798: Fix minor issues in java2d and sound coding.
From:       "Lindenmaier, Goetz" <goetz.lindenmaier () sap ! com>
Date:       2016-12-16 10:28:48

Hi Sergey,

Good catch, I added the memsets to the two other files, too.
Sorrry it took that long, I just wanted to make sure it causes
no upsets on solaris or BSD, I had to fix our build first.

New webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~goetz/wr16/8170798-java2d_sound/webrev.03/

This ran through all our testing successfully.  I'll push it Monday
to client if there are no objections.

Best regards,
  Goetz.