List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] (Review request) JDK-8152971: -Xcheck:jni warning
From:       prasanta sadhukhan <prasanta.sadhukhan () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-06-16 6:56:51

Please mention for which jdk release you are asking this review for
like  [9] for jdk9 !!

awt_Component.cpp: Should we continue if there is any exception? You are
just clearing the exception here, should we also not return as the "obj"
values are going to be used later on which again will show up other
problems!!

fontpath.c.
177, 286  this return 1 is not needed

I guess you need to also put noreg-sqe or so in JBS label as it does not
have testcase and you are using existing JNICheck script.

Regards
Prasanta