List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] RFR: JDK-8148431, , PrinterJob.pageDialog() does not support multi-mon,
From:       Philip Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-01-28 14:57:28

This is the same actual logic as the other bug about the print dialog.
They actually invoke the same code, just in a different mode.
We would want the logic the same I think.
I would not have filed a "new bug"  to handle this case.
I would have just added it into the existing bug.
Please close out this new bug as a duplicate and merge the two webrevs
so we can see it all at once.

-phil.