List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9]: RFR JDK-8023213 [macosx] closed/java/awt/FontClass/NaNTransform.java fails
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-10-29 19:33:12

Should this new check go before this :

CGGI_ClearCanvas(canvas, info);

since it is using info which is where you get NaN from.

And should we then populate the returned canvas and info to
ensure that we return an "empty" glyph rather than garbage values ?
It is not clear to me that this is occurring.

Why does the bug report not contain the evaluation below ?
Also why is there a new test ? I would expect SQE would
want to run the existing test to verify this fix.
Should we not just open the existing test ?

-phil.