List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: [9] JDK-8132985, , Crash in freetypescaler.c due to double free
From:       prasanta sadhukhan <prasanta.sadhukhan () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-10-05 5:57:45

Thanks Phil, Volker .
It seems there is a trailing whitespace in the test which prevents it
from getting pushed. Rectified it in this new webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8132985/webrev.01/

I guess it does not need to go through the 2 reviewer approval again.

Hi Sergey, can you please push this fix now?

Regards
Prasanta