List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: [9] JDK-8040689 Fonts antialiasing artifacts appear when using translucent
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-09-18 20:13:31

Hi Prasanta,

I want Phil to evaluate this as well since we are now using a different
and potentially slower or less capable pipeline in what may be a common
case.

Have you measured the performance difference before and after this change?

With respect to the code, please maintain the "{" on the next line style
(when coming after a conditional that had a line continuation) that is
used throughout this code.

Also pare down the test case to not require a GUI and to not create a
Frame and not require a call to invokeAndWait().  None of that is
necessary...

			...jim