List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Internal API usage: sun.font.FontUtilities
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-07-28 21:23:29

I suspected as much but it is nice to get it confirmed.
See https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-6407157
I've added a link there to this discussion so we can consider it.
Most likely a public API would work only with a java.awt.Font
and you would have to wrap it in a FontUIResource yourself.

-phil.