List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [OpenJDK Rasterizer] Path2D optimizations
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-03-31 21:51:59

Hi,

This looks like something it would be good to push to the
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/client/jdk repo first.
That can then be backported to 8u60.

Then we'll sync it into graphics-rasterizer as part of a normal JDK
forest sync.

The only catch is you aren't a JDK 9 committer so you can prepare
a patch, or even a changeset,  but can't do the actual push although
preparing this patch will help get you there. So Jim, or I, or someone
else who is a committer can push it for you.

-phil.