List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <AWT Dev> RFR: 8056216 : Remove "sun" directory layer from libawt and common
From:       Seán_Coffey <sean.coffey () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-09-19 16:41:46

On 19/09/14 17:33, Alan Bateman wrote:
> On 19/09/2014 17:22, Phil Race wrote:
>> Gosh that's going to be a pain to maintain .. here's an update to the
>> 334 affected  lines in that file ! Look ok ?
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8056216.1
>>
>> -phil
> Ideally there should be just one line per directory, it should only
> list individual files for cases the files aren't all in the same
> directory in jdk8u-dev. It's hard to see from the webrev to know why
> there are individual source files listed. It would be great to
> collapse this down to 1 line if possible.
For the simpler packages, this was possible :
e.g. nashorn/src/jdk.scripting.nashorn/share/classes : nashorn/src

for the more complex packages where java src, native src and config
files got split up and where backwards (9 -> 8) and forwards (8 -> 9)
shuffling remained functional - then the picture is not as clear.

Thanks for the update Phil. Looks ok to me.

regards,
Sean.