List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] JDK9: RFR: 8034998: Fix raw and unchecked lint warnings in javax.imageio
From:       Henry Jen <henry.jen () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-02-21 0:20:15

On 02/20/2014 03:51 PM, Phil Race wrote:
> Re-checked only the changed part.
> Looks good. Do you have two reviewers yet?

Thanks for reviewing, Phil.

Joe Darcy reviewed the first version, and I listed both you and Joe as
reviewer.

> I can push this if you like but you have commit rights so you can push
> yourself if you so wish ..

Either would work, I don't know what's the standard practice for client
repo though. I learned hotspot requires to push via jprt the hard way.

So, why don't you push for me on this one, and let me know what's the
correct process and I can do the right thing in the future.

Cheers,
Henry