List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] request for review: xrender pipeline ignores center-coordinates of RadialGradie
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-10-22 20:55:37

This looks good. I am committing it and 2 of the new tests.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ceisserer/fix13/TexturePaintInterpolationTest.java

will indeed fail on D3D & OpenGL. I'll file a bug on that, so I won't
commit the test,
just put it in the bug report.

It passes on X11, GDI,

The other 2 tests pass on X11, XRender, D3D, GDI and OpenGL (inc. on OS X)

-phil.