List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] 7u25 kills 'blit' performance for any custom ColorModel class
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-07-27 2:01:36

Hi,

 > Can you set my expectations

ok ..

There won't be any remedy in 7u40. Its 99% baked.

Beyond that I don't know and can't make promises since work would have to be
done and I don't have any release schedule -  even though I would love
to improve this.

Also remember this is a forum for people who are *contributing* fixes &
changes,
not a support forum.

If you have a fix that might work and doesn't compromise security,
please propose
it - assuming you have signed the Oracle Contributor Agreement.

-phil.