List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Where can the implementations of NativePrimitive->funcs be found?
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-07-08 23:05:52

I believe there is a file called LoopMacros.h that defines the skeletons
for the functions.  Then there are a number of files named after a
particular pixel format, like "IntArgb.c", which contain a bunch of
invocations of those macros.  Each macro invocation expands into an
entire function.

At one point I was going to write a make target that would expand and
format all of the files so that the actual loops could be examined, but
that never got off the ground due to a lack of proper cross-platform
tools...

			...jim