List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <AWT Dev> [8] Review request for 8005607: Recursion in J2DXErrHandler() Causes
From:       Anton Litvinov <anton.litvinov () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-01-31 15:42:23

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for the review and these remarks. Surely, the comment will be
added. I think that all JNI code related to XShmAttach can be definitely
transferred into a separate dedicated function, which will be declared
in "src/solaris/native/sun/awt/awt_GraphicsEnv.h" file. I will try to
wrap all JNU calls connected with XErrorHandler into the particular
"WITH_XERROR_HANDLER", "RESTORE_XERROR_HANDLER" functions or macros.

Thank you,
Anton