List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] CR 6802962 test fix for openjdk8 - requesting a sponsor
From:       valerii.potokov () oracle ! com (valerii ! potokov at oracle ! com)
Date:       2012-01-16 12:58:02

Hello Andrew,

It appeared the test required a minor adjustment for windows/cygwin. It
was done and passed on all platform I've used including windows/cygwin.

I've attached the patch.6802962 and two actual test's files.

Thanks for turning attention to the particular detail. Please let me
know if some point might missed.

Valerii