List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] CR 6868690 test fix for openjdk8 - requesting a sponsor
From:       valerii.potokov () oracle ! com (valerii ! potokov at oracle ! com)
Date:       2012-01-10 11:32:58

Hi All,

I've attached a patch for 2d-dev category test fix.
The fix is related to openjdk8 (also to openjdk7).

test/java/awt/FontClass/CreateFont/BigFont.java

The failure is a showstopper, it causes a hang of test execution when
launched using "make jdk_awt".

The reason of failure is known and has been fixed already in jdk6.

It has a corresponding CR 6868690 in the Bugster.

I am requesting a sponsor to review and to integrate the fix.

Regards,
Valerii