List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Graphics library based on ProcessPath.c
From:       franciszek.benio () gmail ! com (Franciszek Benio)
Date:       2011-09-14 23:05:48

Dear 2d-devs,

I am creating a simple graphics library in C based on ProcessPath.c,
for drawing and filling a path (with Bezier curves) and saving the
resulting image to a BMP file. As far as I understand, all the
processing of the path is done in ProcessPath.c, but I cannot find the
code that actually 'paints' the bitmap.

I would like the library to achieve the result of the following code:

BufferedImage bi = new BufferedImage(width, height, BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_RGB);
Graphics2D g2d = bi.createGraphics();
g2d.fill(inputPath);
ImageIO.write(bi, "bmp", outputFile);

Thank you in advance for your help,