List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Turn on Xrender by default in JDK 8
From:       neugens.limasoftware () gmail ! com (Mario Torre)
Date:       2011-08-16 20:19:42

This sounds like a good idea.

And if my memory is correct,  some of them find their way though
native code, so we should probably normalize those values as well for
native code after they first got detected, so a common functions would
be a nice thing to have.

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA? FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

IcedRobot: www.icedrobot.org
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/