List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] X11 uniform scaled wide lines and dashed lines; STROKE_CONTROL in Pisces
From:       james.graham () oracle ! com (Jim Graham)
Date:       2010-10-28 23:59:41

Hi Denis,

Good news!

On 10/28/2010 3:27 PM, Denis Lila wrote:
>> If we moved to a Curve class or some other way to
>> consolidate the 3 lists (may be easier in native code), this might win
>> in more cases...
>
> Does that mean you no longer think we should flatten every curve as soon
> as we get it?

No, I was just discussion the feasibility of that one suggestion in the
context of all of the possibilities of whether or not we took the other
choices.  If you think that flattening will pay off then we don't have
to worry about the 3 lists.  It was just that when I hacked it in, I
still had your 3 lists and so the pros and cons of horizontal edge
sorting were relative to that version of the renderer...

			...jim