List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [Fwd: Need reviewer for change in	freetypeScaler.c]
From:       philip.race () oracle ! com (Phil Race)
Date:       2010-10-07 17:38:00

  I suggest that the test only create the output files if some command line
argument is supplied. In the test harness I am not sure where those would
end up. The current working directory is not necessarily the same as either
where the source files or the class files are.

Also this test passes for me with the latest 6 open on Redhat 5.5,
solaris 10 (sparc) and windows 7 even without your changes!?

I find that very puzzling. My build is not using the system freetype
(ie even in the RH 5.5 case) so maybe that's it but I can't see how ..

-phil.