List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] 2 small xrender fixes
From:       linuxhippy () gmail ! com (Clemens Eisserer)
Date:       2010-06-23 14:50:36

Hi Phil,

> I thought I sent this email last week but I just found a very patient
> thunderbird compose window :-(
No problem, thanks for the reply

Until next week I am (again) really busy, after that I have plenty of
time to investigate the issue :)

I also have another fix which resolves some problems (disables an
optimization) with transformed-blits on intel-GPUs, and it would be
great to have all those fixes done in one go.
Is it ok to reduce transformation-precision if Graphics has
VALUE_RENDER_SPEED enabled?

Thanks, Clemens