List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Integration of the xrender pipeline rewite
From:       linuxhippy () gmail ! com (Clemens Eisserer)
Date:       2009-10-30 20:34:40

Hi,

Thanks for all your work, integrating and maintaining the pipeline.

> So I should just ditch what we have in IcedTea7 and use this webrev?
> I had to reroll all the patches for b74 anyway so get rid of that
> maintenance headache would be nice.

Yes, in the long run I hope this code will replace what is currently in IcedTea.
However the rewrite has more impact on independent parts (like the
StrikeCache changes), so even with the pipeline disabled it could
break some stuff. Thats why some review would be great...

- Clemens