List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Howto re-iterate GlyphList?
From:       linuxhippy () gmail ! com (Clemens Eisserer)
Date:       2009-07-06 20:51:26

Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question, but is it possible to re-iterate a GlyphList?
In my java-level glyph cache, I would like to call getGrayBits (and
later something like this for lcd glyphs) on the GlyphList.
But setGlyphIndex(0) results in a NullPointerException because
metrics[] is not initialized, and if I call getBounds() bevore aborts
because it has been called after setGlyphIndex().

Thank you in advance, Clemens