List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] JNI crashes in FontManager code
From:       martinrb () google ! com (Martin Buchholz)
Date:       2008-12-17 19:48:22

Hi Igor,

Thanks for working on fixing this.

Your fix is indeed completely different from ours.

Our fix was applied to openjdk6.  We will soon be updating
our openjdk6, and try to switch to your fix, after verifying
that our crash remains fixed.

It is a little troubling that we don't have a simple
recipe to reproduce this crash.  Perhaps one will
be forthcoming from us.

I recommend backporting this to jdk6,
since it is a jdk crash fix.

Martin