List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Bug fixes for	com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGMetadata
From:       Igor.Nekrestyanov () Sun ! COM (Igor Nekrestyanov)
Date:       2008-11-10 22:58:07

Hi Martin,

yes, this is correct list for ImageIO fixes.

I am not ImageIO expert and someone who better understands this code
will need to review this.
If changes are ok then we will integrate it acknowledging your contribution.

Usually it is more convenient to deal with independent issues
separately. So, it was good idea to start several threads.

Patches are usually ok but it is actually much easier to review changes
if you can generate webrev for suggested change, post it somethere
and send link to it. See
http://blogs.sun.com/jcc/entry/webrev_for_openjdk_a_code

Also, i believe that 6541476 was recently fixed (change did not make
into master workspace yet).
Please check latest 2d workspace and see if fix needs any further
improvements.

-igor