List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] PathStroker source
From:       Jim.A.Graham () Sun ! COM (Jim Graham)
Date:       2008-08-21 20:59:12

Hi Mike,

Are you referring to the sun.dc.pr.PathStroker class?

That code is all licensed from a 3rd party and not open-source
compatible.  It's functionality was replaced in the open-source version
of the JDK by the sun.java2d.pisces classes.  Those are the open-source
implementation of BasicStroke and AA rendering...

			...jim