List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Issue with ImageIO for non-zero minY
From:       Andrew.Brygin () Sun ! COM (Andrew Brygin)
Date:       2008-08-07 11:57:29

Hello Derek,

 I could not reproduce it with my tests.  I've tried various compression
settings and it does not
  influence dimensions of the output jpeg image.

 Your test case is rather hard to run because it assumes particular
image size. I am not big
  expert in JAI and failed to pick size that will work. Tried several
sizes but keep getting JAI errors.

 What image dimensions have image from your test? Can you post your test
image somethere?

 Ideally, can you rewrite your testcase to do not use JAI at all?  If
this is ImageIO problem I'd
  expect it to be reproducible with ImageIO only.

Thanks,
Andrew