List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] FINAL PROJECT: Portable GUI backends
From:       neugens.limasoftware () gmail ! com (Mario Torre)
Date:       2008-08-05 20:32:25

Il giorno mar, 05/08/2008 alle 13.16 -0700, Dmitri Trembovetski ha
scritto:
>    Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you need to sync, I was just
>    trying to be funny. I know that Phil's changes touch a bunch of
>    the same files you presumably did.

Yeah, I understood! :)

But that's right, I should try to sync because maintaining is already
fun when you sync regularly :)

>  > the Font code, what we did was just a "wild" refactor, while it would be
>  > nice to have a full API there.
>
>    I agree. You'll need to work with Phil on this (he's on vacation
>    until Aug 26 though).

So it's a good time for doing the changes!!! haha

Seriously, I hope we can work out something!

Cheers!
Mario

P.S. I'm sorry if anyone gets the mail 6 times, it seems that I have few
problems with the correct address I'm subscribed to each list :)
--
?Mario Torre, Software Developer, http://www.jroller.com/neugens/
aicas Allerton Interworks Computer Automated Systems GmbH

USt-Id: DE216375633, Handelsregister HRB 109481, AG Mannheim
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dr. James J. Hunt

Please, support open standards:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/