List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Remove warnings
From:       mlists () juma ! me ! uk (Ismael Juma)
Date:       2007-09-27 20:37:46

Phil Race <Phil.Race at ...> writes:
> Most likely we could find thousands of such cases which pre-date
> annotations. Does anyone know if there is a tool to (semi)automate this?

You can use eclipse and the clean-up wizard (Source -> Clean-up) to do this and
many other things (missing @Deprecated, remove trailing white spaces, indirect
static usage, unused imports, remove unnecessary cast, etc.). If you were
looking for a tool that is not an IDE, then I don't know. :)

Ismael