List:       openikev2-users
Subject:    Re: [openikev2-users] Fw: transport mode with openikev2
From:       Alejandro Perez Mendez <alejandro_perez () dif ! um ! es>
Date:       2007-11-09 10:53:48

Hi Xiaowei,

When an IP address is requested, openikev2 responder creates dynamically
the policies to protect the folowing traffic:

	assigned address <----> configured protected subnet

After that, it tries to match TSi and TSr with these values.

Your initiator implementation is requesting for an IP address, but the
TSi values don't match with the assigned address, so the proposal is
invalid.

The best way to construct the TSi value when an IP address is going to
be assigned is to set them to 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255 value, in order to
match with any address assigned by the server side. (see RFC 4306,
internal address section for an example)

Best regards,
Alejandro